Blog like you Code
No need for static site generators or backend servers. Simply write an article in Markdown with your favorite editor. Then commit and push to your repo.
- Own your content
- Articles are sourced from your git repo. We keep a copy on our servers. If you update your article, we update our copy. So there's no need to export data from Yemi if you decide to change platforms.
- SEO Options
- Set a title, description and canonical url for every article.
- HTTPS by default
- Because security makes a better web, and builds trust with your readers.
- Customize fonts
- We have options for your article's title, subtitle and body!
- NPM Command-line tool
- Easily create articles with our metadata structure in-place.
- COMING SOON - See the impact of your writing
- Insightful analytics by Plausible are baked-in. No need for cookie banners. We show your unique visitors, total pageviews, bounce rate, and visit duration. GDPR, CCPA an PECR compliant.
- Multiple blogs
- Get upto three blogs by choosing different branches from your repo.
- COMING SOON - Custom domains
- Replace the yemi.blog domain with one of yours in a few easy steps.
- COMING SOON - Beautiful link sharing
- We automatically set an opengraph title, description and Mugshot Bot image when your articles are shared on social media! You can also provide your own image with article metadata.
- Customize your theme
- Spice things up by adding your own colors and logo.
It's easy to get started!
- Create a new repository
YOUR LOCAL MACHINE:
- Create a new directory and initialize a git repository
- Create a generic README file, add, commit and push
- Login with your GitHub credentials
- Authorize our app to access your new git repo
- Create a blog
Now any new markdown files you push to the repo will be articles!